IPB

Site eLady | Articole eLady | Adrese utile | Trimite articol pentru eLady.ro | Trimite adresa utila | Contact 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Barbatii - manual de utilizare
angeldust
post Feb 14 2009, 08:07 PM
Post #1

Musafir

Am gasit articolul asta undeva si ma gandeam ca este mult prea tare ca sa nu il impart cu voi si eventual sa discutam pe marginea lui. Eu una l-am gasit a fi revelator WOW As vrea sa fi stiut toate lucrurile astea acum ceva vreme!!!
Plus ca e very funny scris (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

An Age-Old Problem

The communication, connection and understanding barrier between the sexes has existed since the dawn of time - which could either be six thousand years, or several billion years depending on which camp you fall into - Creation or Evolution. Anyway, it ain't a new phenomenon and it's as much of an issue today as it was when Ogg dragged his first kill back to the cave for Mrs Ogg all those millennia ago. And of course she was pissed because he forgot the diet coke.

An Operating Manual

The interesting and often frustrating thing about us blokes is that we don't come with an instruction manual. And if there was one single 'how-to' guide, it would be insufficient because while the majority of men have much in common, we don't all work exactly the same. I know you girls think we do, but we don't. For example, I have some of the more typical traits - I like to lift heavy things, I own an unnecessarily fast motorbike, I like food, girls and sport, however, I don't like to hunt, I don't drink alcohol and I do love a good theological and philosophical debate. See - different.

Some Universal Truths

However, putting aside our individual idiosyncrasies and differences, there are some universal truths that apply to the majority (not the entirety) of bloke-dom. Truths which if understood, embraced and applied by the females of the species could potentially lead to relationship nirvana and world peace. In fact, this article and your application of the relevant information, could change the landscape of humanity as we know it, so put your hand on your heart ladies and read on.

In an effort to distill what could be millions of words on the topic down into something which is more reader friendly, concise and practical, I have decided to summarise my extensive research (forty five years of being a bloke) into a few simple recommendations, thoughts and suggestions...

1. Say what you need to say briefly and get to the point quickly. We males can only maintain concentration or simulate interest for so long. Apart from the fact that our attention span never improves beyond the age of six (except where sport or work is involved), we get confused and disinterested when you girls go the 'long way' with any conversation. When it comes to verbosity, less is more. Just give us the facts.

2. We don't get offended often. Or if we do, it's not for long. Diplomacy doesn't work with most men. Be blunt, straight and specific. Don't allude to my 'slightly tighter jeans' - just tell me that I'm turning into a fat pig. I'll understand that.

3. Don't infer or be subtle. We'll miss the point and you'll get hurt. Don't wait for us to notice something or read between the lines, you'll die of old age and frustration first. Unlike many women, we blokes don't generally read into things. We don't walk away from conversations and ask ourselves questions like, "I wonder what she really meant when she said..." Nope, not how we work.

4. Learn to think like a bloke. This doesn't mean 'become' a bloke, it simply means know how we're wired. To be honest, we men generally consider thinking to be somewhat over-rated as it invariably leads to problems. Especially in relationships. Contrary to popular belief, in many ways the typical male of the species has evolved 'beyond' thinking and is capable of putting himself into a meditative state in a matter of seconds. Very Eckhart Tolle. And you thought we weren't deep.

5. Fragrance. If your bloke is not taking enough notice of you, it may well be your fragrance. Despite what you think, we hate floral smells; they remind us of our creepy old Aunties. Vanilla and musk are generally good options for blokes (they remind us of food) but if those two don't prove to be effective, you might wanna wear something with a hint of petrol (gasoline), beer or steak. If all else fails, dab a little Dencorub behind both ears (my personal fave) - that should do the trick.

6. We like to fix things. If you don't want us to fix it, then don't complain about it. If you want sympathy, ring your girlfriend.

7. We don't do doctors. We blokes have our own health-management strategy and it mostly doesn't involve doctors. It's a little known fact that merely being in the presence of a doctor will typically induce a stress response in the average male of the species - seeing an elevation in heart rate, respiration, blood pressure, cortisol production and an increased risk of stroke and heart attack. For the average bloke, a doctor is a last resort and we may need to be unconscious to see him.

8. Keep in mind that size matters. Car engines. TV screens. Meals. Bank balance. Biceps. Penis. The obvious exception being the mobile (cell) phone. And for some of us, the penis.

9. We lie. A lot. We are masters of exaggeration, embellishment and omission - all fancy words for telling fibs. We never let the facts get in the way of a good story and the older we get, the better we were. We are inherently insecure and needy so we make stuff up. If other people think we're better than we actually are, they'll like us more. And that's very important.

10. We don't get movies with a complex story line. And we all wanna be Jason Bourne. If you don't want us asking stupid questions the whole time then don't take us to those stupid movies. If we have to think, we're not interested.

11. We are emotionally challenged. So stop asking us how we feel - we don't know.

12. If you want us to be more interested in you, then act less interested in us. If you want us to be less interested in you, then act more interested in us. We want what we can't have. We find desperation a turn off and indifference sexy. I know... it confuses me too.

13. Watching sport is healing. Unlike visiting a doctor, watching sport - either on TV or live - will add years to the life of a male. Only now is medical science beginning to understand the numerous therapeutic benefits of being a sporting spectator. Some of the more enlightened physicians are now actually prescribing sport watching as a treatment for a range of conditions - for everything from chafing to cancer - with outstanding results. When the male is watching sport his body is producing happy hormones and we all know, happy hormones equal good health and long life. It is estimated that if the average bloke could consistently watch between eight and twelve hours of sport each day, one day we could see a sports fan live to three hundred years of age.

14. Don't discourage farting. Men who hold in farts have been known to explode. There have been several cases of men spontaneously combusting at the kitchen table because their partner was unsupportive of their flatulence. So selfish. I actually know a bloke, who knows a bloke who's next door neighbours' uncle blew up holding in a fart at the kitchen sink. They found his DNA in six different rooms. Now if that's not proof, I dunno what is. Just remember girls, a farting bloke is a happy bloke. Apart from the obvious health benefits (better out than in), the fart can also be a great ice-breaker in certain social settings. But then again, maybe that's just me.

15. Don't ever ring us and tell us that "we need to talk" when you get home. We won't be there.

Okay, no need to watch Doctor Phil any more girls, just simply apply this invaluable information and enjoy the incredible results. Remember, this is all cutting-edge research and of course, you can't argue with science. So do it for you, do it for your bloke, do it for your relationship and most importantly, do it for humanity. The world will be a better place.

You're welcome.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cindy
post Feb 14 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #2

V.I.P.

Group: Administratori
Member No.: 180

Angel (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) M-ai desumflat rau cu articolul asta. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Cer confirmarea masculilor.
9. We lie. A lot. We are masters of exaggeration, embellishment and omission - all fancy words for telling fibs. Daca punctul asta e adevarat, articolul poate fi doar o alta forma dar artistica de a-si incorda muschii. Bineinteles mari, conform punctului 8. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

2. We don't get offended often. Asta e sigur insa fals. Ori stiu eu sa bag cutitul in rana care trebuie si sa ating punctele sensibile, ca o sadica.

Dar apreciez simtul umorului!

+Quote Post
Lexie
post Feb 15 2009, 09:47 PM
Post #3

Musafir

3. Don't infer or be subtle. We'll miss the point and you'll get hurt. Don't wait for us to notice something or read between the lines, you'll die of old age and frustration first. Unlike many women, we blokes don't generally read into things. We don't walk away from conversations and ask ourselves questions like, "I wonder what she really meant when she said..." Nope, not how we work.

Clar asa e!

+Quote Post
kary_pink
post Feb 15 2009, 10:13 PM
Post #4

Musafir

Articolul asta cam are dreptate dar nu juta cu nimic daca noi tinem cont de '' manualul'' de utilizare despre barbati atat timp cat ei nu'l citesc pe al nostru. Degeaba stiu eu ca barbatul pe care il am aproape ar trebui sa'si aprinda beculetele cand ii spun direct ce vreau si ce simt daca eu femeia am nevoie sa subinteleaga si sa citeasca printre randuri si fapte...

+Quote Post
Cindy
post Feb 15 2009, 10:19 PM
Post #5

V.I.P.

Group: Administratori
Member No.: 180

Interesant topicul..Ma amuza in plus diferentele si 'disputele' astea intre cele 2 tabere, in fond inseparabile. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Angel, tu ce aspecte ai gasit revelatoare, dupa cum ai spus la inceput?

Kary, no problem, ca apoi facem si unul pentru ei despre noi..va fi mai usor sa il concepem. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
angeldust
post Feb 16 2009, 12:36 AM
Post #6

Musafir

Pai uite de exemplu, un fost mi-a reprosat ca nu suporta stilul meu de povestit ceva. Ca mereu ii dau 1000 de detalii pana sa ajung de fapt la subiect (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Si eu m-am suparat, ca ma gandeam ca e un insensibil si un mojic, ca nu este interesat de fapt de ce am eu de spus si nu pot sa comunic cu el, cum isi permite? eu care sunt o maestra a povestilor (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Sau....alt aspect. Ii povesteam cate in luna si in stele, ma plangeam de problemele de peste zi, de dramele amicelor, de faptul ca nu gasesc nustiuce fond de ten sau nustiuce fel de tricou, etc si primeam in schimb un "Si io ce pot sa fac?". Si ma enervam, ca nu intelegea ca nu ma astept sa faca nimic, doar sa taca naibii si sa asculte acolo si sa mai zica un "Da? Groaznic...Da...Fantastic" din cand in cand (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) But men like to fix things, amu stiu. Daca le expui o problema, automat incearca sa o rezolve si daca nu e de competenta lor sa o rezolve ii apuca frustrarile (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Lexie
post Feb 16 2009, 10:02 AM
Post #7

Musafir

Angel, so so true (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
invisible
post Feb 16 2009, 12:04 PM
Post #8

Another Stranger Me

Group: Membru de Onoare
Member No.: 40

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) c'mon, sa te plangi de dramele amicelor (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) really, now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

oricum, nice try (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
Diana.
post Feb 16 2009, 12:17 PM
Post #9

Fondator eLady.ro

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 5

Avataru` asta e la misto, nu?! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
angeldust
post Feb 16 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #10

Musafir

Da mai invi, ce stii tu, amicele mele au tot felu de povesti interesante si drame palpitante. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/closedeyes.gif) Oricine ar fi curios sa le asculte, nu? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nesigur.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd June 2024 - 06:46 AM