IPB

Site eLady | Articole eLady | Adrese utile | Trimite articol pentru eLady.ro | Trimite adresa utila | Contact 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> " O singura corabie ", Jurnalul lui Pocpoc
Diana.
post Jun 30 2006, 08:49 AM
Post #1

Fondator eLady.ro

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 5

Dorinta ideplinita... si (IMG:http://www.elady.ro/forums/style_emoticons/default/welcome.gif) la noi, Pocpoc!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
pocpoc
post Jul 5 2006, 10:25 AM
Post #2

Dependent

Group: Membru
Member No.: 404

Quotes

Julia: No this is not a love story, but it is a story about love. About those who give in into it, and the price they pay. And those who run away from it, because they are afraid, or because they do not believe they're worthy of it. She ran away. He gave in.

Louis: I want to give her everything. And I want to take everything from her.
Alan: Oh Louis, you're a lost man.

Louis: Laugh when I tell you that I still love you.
Julia: No, not me. You don't love me.
Louis: Oh yes. Oh yes. Yes, you. Not Julia Russel, Not Bonny Castle. You. I love you as I know you. Because I know you. As you are. Good and bad. Better and worse. I told you this already, but you didn't believe me. Tonigh you will. To us. A short life but an exciting life. (TAKES POISON)
Julia: Don't do that.
Louis: No other one. No other love but you. From first to last. Start to finish. Don't change, Julia. Don't ever change.

Louis: Have you no conscience at all? I mean...
Julia: Yes of course I do. But you see, I don't let it get the best of me. It's just something that happened. It had to be done. And when something has to be done, you do it, right? So here's to us, a short life, but an exciting one.

Luis: And perhaps later on I will tell you the story of how we came to be here. It is an interesting tale. Some of it is even true. But for now, I can say that from the moment I saw her, I loved her. And no matter the price, you cannot walk away from love

ORIGINAL SIN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dan: You love her like a dog loves its owner.
Larry: And the owner loves the dog for so doing.
Dan: You'll hurt her. You'll never forgive her.
Larry: Of course I'll forgive her. I *have* forgiven her. Without forgiveness we're savages. You're drowning.

Anna: Why are you dressed?
Larry: Because I think you may be about to leave me and I don't want to be wearing a dressing gown.

Alice: No one will ever love you as much as I do. Why isn't love enough?

Dan: I fell in love with her, Alice.
Alice: Oh, as if you had no choice? There's a moment, there's always a moment, "I can do this, I can give into this, or I can resist it", and I don't know when your moment was, but I bet there was one.

Anna: I'm sorry you're...
Larry: Don't say it! Don't you fucking say you're too good for me. I am, but don't say it.

Dan: I want Anna back.
Larry: She's made her choice.
Dan: I owe you an apology. I fell in love with her. My intention was not to make you suffer.
Larry: So where's the apology? Ya cunt.
Dan: I apologize. If you love her you'll let her go so she can be happy.
Larry: She doesn't want to be happy.
Dan: Everybody wants to be happy.
Larry: Depressives don't. They want to be unhappy to confirm they're depressed. If they were happy they couldn't be depressed anymore. They'd have to go out into the world and live. Which can be depressing.

Dan: And you left him, just like that?
Alice: It's the only way to leave. "I don't love you anymore. Goodbye."
Dan: Supposing you do still love them?
Alice: You don't leave.
Dan: You've never left someone you still love?
Alice: Nope.

Larry: Alice, tell me something that's true.
Alice: Lying's the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off - but it's better if you do.

Dan: When I get back, please tell me the truth.
Alice: Why?
Dan: Because I'm addicted to it. Because without it, we're animals. Trust me.

Alice: I don't want to lie. I can't tell the truth. So it's over.

Larry: [on a photography exhibit] What do you think?
Alice: It's a lie. It's a bunch of sad strangers photographed beautifully, and... all the glittering assholes who appreciate art say it's beautiful 'cause that's what they wanna see. But the people in the photos are sad, and alone... But the pictures make the world seem beautiful, so... the exhibition is reassuring which makes it a lie, and everyone loves a big fat lie.
Larry: I'm the big fat liar's boyfriend.
Alice: Bastard!

Larry: So Anna tell me your bloke wrote a book. Any good?
Alice: Of course.
Larry: It's about you isn't it?
Alice: Some of me.
Larry: Oh? What did he leave out?
Alice: The truth.

Anna: Don't stop loving me. I can see it draining out of you. It's me, remember? It was a stupid thing to do and it meant nothing. If you love me enough, you'll forgive me.

Alice: Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words.

Larry: You don't know the first thing about love, because you don't understand compromise.

Anna: I don't want trouble.
Dan: I'm not trouble.
Anna: You're taken.
Dan: I've got to see you.
Anna: Tough.
Dan: You... KISSED me!
Anna: What are you - TWELVE?

Dan: What's so great about the truth? Try lying for a change, it's the currency of the world.

CLOSER
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Diana   " O singura corabie "   Jun 30 2006, 08:49 AM
pocpoc   Mai nou am descoperit un cuvant pe care nu mi-am d...   Jun 30 2006, 10:19 AM
angeldust   Alejandro Sanz :322: Si eu de vreo cateva zile n...   Jun 30 2006, 10:47 AM
pocpoc   chef de mare chef de soare..chef de o muzica latin...   Jun 30 2006, 11:20 AM
pocpoc   inca o dupa amiaza in care as vrea ca timpul sa se...   Jun 30 2006, 03:17 PM
pocpoc   uoofff...ce nu imi plac constrangerile!!...   Jun 30 2006, 10:19 PM
pocpoc   Jul 1 2006, 11:10 AM
pocpoc   Se pare ca azi plutim in deriva. Avem marea intins...   Jul 3 2006, 11:46 PM
pocpoc   Iarasi astepam dimineata cu soare, plimbarea de se...   Jul 4 2006, 03:49 PM
pocpoc   razbunare...la ordinea zilei.parca jucam in filmul...   Jul 8 2006, 10:58 PM
pocpoc   am trecut si prin ziua de ieri. si daca mai scriem...   Jul 10 2006, 02:58 PM
pocpoc   A iubi ... A iubi inseamna.... Jul 10 2006, 03:48 PM
pocpoc   Jul 14 2006, 10:26 AM
pocpoc   A trecut si vacanta, a trecut si marea, si valuril...   Aug 6 2006, 10:08 PM
pocpoc   Florin Chilian - Chiar daca Chiar daca N-o...   Aug 7 2006, 11:50 PM
antenutza   sal .... :blush: de ce te-ai oprit ?   Aug 12 2006, 05:56 PM
pocpoc   antenutza...sry dar nu am inteles intrebarea? din ...   Aug 13 2006, 04:46 PM
pocpoc   Florin Chilian - Intoarce-te cand dorm Int...   Aug 16 2006, 09:56 PM
antenutza   :322: aaaaaa... nu mai scrisesesi ...si m-am grab...   Aug 17 2006, 08:23 PM
pocpoc   hihi...scriu, scriu, dar am fost plecata din bucur...   Aug 17 2006, 08:33 PM
pocpoc   De ce trebuie sa fie o obsesie? Oare cate ore, zil...   Aug 28 2006, 05:04 PM
pocpoc   Prea multe lacrimi, prea multi nervi :( Anna V...   Aug 29 2006, 06:40 PM
pocpoc   Ajungi în faţa uşii, dar nu poţi in...   Aug 29 2006, 07:39 PM
pocpoc   Bunul simt, cei sapte ani de acasa, codul bunelor ...   Aug 31 2006, 10:53 PM
pocpoc   Imi plac sau nu imi plac nuntile? Sunt unii facuti...   Sep 3 2006, 09:38 PM
pocpoc  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:42 AM