IPB

Site eLady | Articole eLady | Adrese utile | Trimite articol pentru eLady.ro | Trimite adresa utila | Contact 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dorinte si vise, Ce-ti doresti de la viata? Ce visezi cu ochii deschisi?
Teocris
post May 1 2008, 09:47 AM
Post #1

V.I.P.

Group: Administratori
Member No.: 2,591

AICI FACI TESTUL CU IMAGINI

REZULTATUL MEU
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Diana.
post May 1 2008, 10:07 AM
Post #2

Fondator eLady.ro

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 5

"I`d like to see the mythical splendours of ancient Egypt with god-like pharaohs in gold-inlaid barges gliding down the Nile.;
"Ideally, I`d wake with a lick from my favourite puppy,and I`d like to be a writer, writing something I always meant to write, and maybe changing the world forever;");
If I thought about it, I really need more time to slow down and to be myself,");
and sometimes I wish I could be an artist, messing around with media and materials, really doing something new.");
"I`d like to make any plant flourish in any landscape, however derelict and however poisoned it may be,");
"and it would be amazing to see the melancholy beauty, the perfect symmetry of the Taj Mahal in India.");
"Pets? You couldn`t own a free spirit like a beluga, but just by being near one must make you feel wiser.");
Finally, I`d like to have a party just for two, just on our own,"); and maybe I`d invite an angel along, to bring a blessing on everyone there.");
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 12:01 AM