IPB

Site eLady | Articole eLady | Adrese utile | Trimite articol pentru eLady.ro | Trimite adresa utila | Contact 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Replici preferate din filme
Ala80
post Dec 2 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #41

Oli, Popeye's babe

Group: Membru de Onoare
Member No.: 194

"I like to feel your eyes on me when I look away."
Before Sunrise

"Memories are a wonderful thing if you don't have to deal with the past."
Before Sunset
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
angeldust
post Dec 9 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #42

Musafir

Revolver

"The greatest con, that he ever pulled... was making you believe... that he is you. "

"There is something about yourself that you don't know. Something that you will deny even exists, until it's too late to do anything about it. It's the only reason you get up in the morning. The only reason you suffer the shitty puss, the blood, the sweat and the tears. This is because you want people to know how good, attractive, generous, funny, wild and clever you really are. Fear or revere me, but please, think I'm special. We share an addiction. We're approval junkies. We're all in it for the slap on the back and the gold watch. The hip-hip-hoo-fuckin' rah. Look at the clever boy with the badge, polishing his trophy. Shine on you crazy diamond, because we're just monkeys wrapped in suits, begging for the approval of others. "

"One thing I've learned in the last seven years: in every game and con there's always an opponent, and there's always a victim. The trick is to know when you're the latter, so you can become the former. "

"The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look. " (de la Iulius Cezar citire)

"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent" (Fundamentals of Chess)

+Quote Post
Nimphetamin
post Dec 16 2007, 12:22 AM
Post #43

Membru de Onoare

Member No.: 1,359

Super tari replicile din Sex & the city (IMG:style_emoticons/default/322.gif) Serialul asta e un must see de toate femeile on earth...and other planets (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Mie mi-a ramas in cap replica din Pact cu diavolul. E din discursul lui Al Pacino:
Watch, don't touch!
Touch, don't taste!
Taste, don't swallow!

Si dintr-un all time favourite movie, desi e very very sad - Vanilla Sky:

See you in another lifetime, when we're both cats.

+Quote Post
Ala80
post Jan 28 2008, 12:27 AM
Post #44

Oli, Popeye's babe

Member No.: 194

Sex and the City: "I like my money right where I can see it, hanging in my closet!" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
scorpirescu
post Jun 1 2008, 12:01 AM
Post #45

Musafir

Forest Gump: "Shit happens"

Devil's Advocate: "Call me dad" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ii mortal Al Pacino la faza asta, si prezenta de spirit si ton ... tot ce vrei. Cand Keanu incepe sa priceapa cate ceva si il confrunta pe Al Pacino il intreaba ceva de genul ca "tu cine esti? diavolul?" ... Al Pacino: "Cal me dad" mortal.

+Quote Post
Cindy
post Jun 1 2008, 12:37 AM
Post #46

V.I.P.

Group: Administratori
Member No.: 180

Scorpi, continuarea ar fi: "Shit happens..but mostly to me, so don't worry!" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
scorpirescu
post Jun 1 2008, 11:28 AM
Post #47

Musafir

Super tare, Sweet!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ai doua bombonele si o capsuna de la mine (IMG:style_emoticons/default/kiss.gif)

+Quote Post
Fanny
post Aug 21 2008, 07:40 AM
Post #48

Moderator Global

Member No.: 1,055

Chiriţa (radioasa) : Eşti un cocoş... din cei făloşi!
Barzoi ( (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) ) : Numai bun de făcut borş!

Cucoana Chirita, unul din filmele care provoaca hohote de ras.

+Quote Post
angeldust
post Oct 28 2008, 10:34 PM
Post #49

Musafir

Azi va deranjez cu un schimb de replici din Gossip Girl (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Si pt ca sunt constienta ca nu reprezinta o revelatie decat pt mine, nu ma mai obosesc sa il si explic, recunosc ca il postez aici ca sa stiu unde il gasesc repede just in case (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

"Blair: You're here to gloat?
Chuck: Over what?
Blair: Well...you won...pop the champagne
Chuck:I didn't win...
Blair: Then why does it feel like I lost?
Chuck:The reason we can't say those 3 words to eachother isn't because they're not true
Blair: Then why?
Chuck:I think we both know that the moment we do, it won't be the start of something, it''ll be the end. Think about it...Chuck and Blair, going to the movies? Chuck and Blair holding hands?
Blair: We don't have to do these things...we can do the things that we like
Chuck: What we like is this
Blair: A game?
Chuck: Without it, I'm not sure how long we'd last. It'd just be a matter of time before we messed it all up. Look, I don't know ...rather I'll wait...and maybe in the future...
Blair: I suppose there could be some excruciating pleasure in that..."

+Quote Post
Fanny
post Oct 29 2008, 08:14 AM
Post #50

Moderator Global

Member No.: 1,055

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/indragostita.gif) Fara copii astia doi serialul n-ar avea niciun farmec.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:08 PM