IPB

Site eLady | Articole eLady | Adrese utile | Trimite articol pentru eLady.ro | Trimite adresa utila | Contact 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Replici preferate din filme
Diana.
post Jul 10 2006, 05:09 PM
Post #31

Fondator eLady.ro

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 5

Din "Pe aripile vintului": Scarlett: "Ma voi gindi la asta miine!"
(IMG:http://www.elady.ro/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
angeldust
post Jul 10 2006, 05:34 PM
Post #32

Musafir

(IMG:http://www.elady.ro/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Blu_dea....deci da...Samantha e un adevarat dictionar de replici tari. I love that woman

Samantha: "Who knows, he's a man. You could lay your pussy on a table right in front of one and still not know what he's thinking."

Samantha: "What is it with the weekends now? I swear to God every guy I've f***ed since Memorial Day wants to know what I'm doing this weekend. They just don't get it. My weekends are for meeting new guys so I don't have to keep f***ing the old ones."

Samantha: "This photo is just for me! So that when I'm old and my tits are in my shoes I can say, "damn I was hot.""

Samantha: "Men cheat for the same reason dogs lick their balls: because they can."

Samantha:" The only place you can control a man is in bed. If we perpetually gave men blow jobs we could run the world!
Carrie: And at least our hands would be free to greet dignitaries and stuff."

Samantha:" I'm a trysexual. I'll try anything once."

Samantha:" From my experience, honey, if he seems too good to be true—he probably is."

Samantha: Well, let's just say it: you won.
Carrie: Was there a contest?
Samantha: Oh please! There's always a contest with an ex. It's called "who will die miserable."

Nurse: Do you swallow?
Samantha: Only when surprised.

Samantha: I will not be judged by you or society. I will wear whatever—and blow whomever—I want as long as I can breathe and kneel!

Samantha: All married couples stop having sex eventually.
Miranda: That's not true, you've had sex with plenty of married people.
Samantha: That's how I know!

Samantha: F**k me badly once, shame on you. F**k me badly twice, shame on me.

Samantha: He did something to me that was so perverse! Okay, I'm just going to say it. He tried to hold my hand.
Carrie: You mean to tell me that Smith is a hand-holder? And to think he once served us food.

Samantha: Don't play "hard to get" with a man who's hard to get.

+Quote Post
angeldust
post Jul 25 2006, 09:43 PM
Post #33

Musafir

Revin cu niste replici din

"Alfie" -> super tare film (IMG:http://www.elady.ro/forums/style_emoticons/default/322.gif) inspirational (IMG:http://www.elady.ro/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

"Whenever you meet a beautiful woman, just remember somewhere there's a man who's sick of fu..ing her."

"What have I got? Really? Some money in my pocket, some nice threads, fancy car at my disposal, and I'm single. Yeah... unattached, free as a bird... I don't depend on nobody and nobody depends on me... My life's my own. But I don't have peace of mind. And if you don't have that, you've got nothing. So... what's the answer? That's what I keep asking myself. What's it all about? You know what I mean? "

"The problem is, she doesn't have enough of the superficial things that really matter. "

"Classic isn´t it. Now he can´t have her, thinks he can´t live without her. People are funny."

"Moral of the story: no good deed goes unpunished."

Ripley's game -> genial

"You know the most interesting thing about doing something terrible? That after a few days, you can't even remember it. "

Tom Ripley:
I'm a creation. A gifted improviser. I have no conscience and when I was young that troubled me. It no longer does. I don't worry about being caught because I don't believe anyone is watching. The world is not a poorer place because those people are dead. It's one less car on the road. It's a little less noise and menace. You were brave today. You put some money away for your family. That's all.
Jonathan Trevanny:
If you have no conscience, why did you help me on the train?
Tom Ripley:
I don't know, but it doesn't surprise me. The one thing I know is we're constantly being reborn.

"Jonathan, that's the first rule of the game. Don't ever worry about anything you can't control, ever."

si....

The upside of anger -> filmul asta defapt merita urmarit doar pt relicile astea de la sfarsit:

"People don't know how to love. They bite rather than kiss. They slap rather than stroke. Maybe it's because they recognize how easy it is for love to go bad, to become suddenly impossible... unworkable, an exercise of futility. So they avoid it and seek solace in angst, and fear, and aggression, which are always there and readily available. Or maybe sometimes... they just don't have all the facts.

Anger and resentment can stop you in your tracks. That's what I know now. It needs nothing to burn but the air and the life that it swallows and smothers. It's real, though - the fury, even when it isn't. It can change you... turn you... mold you and shape you into something you're not. The only upside to anger, then... is the person you become. Hopefully someone that wakes up one day and realizes they're not afraid to take the journey, someone that knows that the truth is, at best, a partially told story. That anger, like growth, comes in spurts and fits, and in its wake, leaves a new chance at acceptance, and the promise of calm. Then again, what do I know? I'm only a child. "

+Quote Post
pescarush
post Oct 9 2006, 11:51 PM
Post #34

Musafir

"Tomorrow is another day" din "Pe aripile vantului" este si motto-ul meu cand dau de greu. (IMG:http://www.elady.ro/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
se pare ca e preferata multora de aici.

imi amintesc si de :" No stii ce, Toderas dragule, daca esti muiere, apai fii muiere pana la capat!" din "Toamna bobocilor", replica spusa de Draga Olteanu Matei lui Marin Moraru. Superb cuplu!

+Quote Post
fantasy
post Oct 12 2006, 12:13 AM
Post #35

Doar eu..

Group: Membru de Onoare
Member No.: 120

"You had me at hello.."....uoffff....Tocmai am revazut Jerry Maguire... (IMG:http://www.elady.ro/forums/style_emoticons/default/indragostita.gif)

+Quote Post
rebel
post Mar 20 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #36

Contaminat

Group: Membru
Member No.: 1,368

Do you know what love is?
Real love?
Have you ever loved so deeply... that you have condemned yourself to eternity in hell?
I have.

Modigliani

+Quote Post
angeldust
post Apr 15 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #37

Musafir

The libertine

"I am nature. You are art. Let us see how we compare."

"Life is not a succession of urgents nows; it is a listless trickle of why-should-I's."

"A cynic is one who pretends to enjoy life more than he actually does."

"Wit is his vain and frivolous pretence to please others at his own expense."

"There I go, shuffling from the world."

Scarface

"Say "hello" to my little friend!"

The devil wears Prada

"I'm one stomach flu away from reaching my goal weight."

Ace Ventura

"If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!"

+Quote Post
blu_dea
post Jul 16 2007, 11:31 AM
Post #38

Musafir

Ally Mc Beal

-Do U have a second reason?
-Who said I have one?
-U should,as a backup,because this one stinks!
(richard&georgia)

-U know what was my first impression about U?
-What?
-Nothing.U make no impression at all.
(richard&ling)

-I'm busy in this life time

-You....what a cruel joke made God!

+Quote Post
angeldust
post Jul 19 2007, 01:03 AM
Post #39

Musafir

Din Prison Break am o gramada, dar o sa incerc sa ma limitez la cateva si continuati voi lista (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Sucre: Oh you know, the I love you so much I ain't never knocking over a liquor store again context. Except, you know... classy. (Sucre ii cerea sfaturi lui Michael referitor la scrisoarea de amor pentru logodnica lui)

Sucre: There's 3 things for certain in life: death, taxes and count.

T-Bag: You know, it vexes me that I'm made out to be the bad guy in the room. It's not like y'all are incarcerated for stealing girl scout cookies.

C-Note to T-Bag "Your parents must be so proud of you, man, hitting the trailer-park trifecta - you're racist, a pedophile and stupid."

C-Note to T-Bag "You're telling me there's a hole in Fox River you don't want to get into?"

T-bag "Lookee here, a rookie C.O. and it ain't even Christmas"

Michael to Sara: This is the part where I don't answer you.

Abruzzi: “These pants are too short!” (Lincoln says:) “Chop your feet off. You’re good at that!

Abruzzi: I kneel only to God, I don't see him here.

DOCTOR: I can promise you nothing.
T-BAG: Story of my life.

+Quote Post
ciqui_aroma
post Jul 24 2007, 05:58 PM
Post #40

Contaminat

Group: Membru
Member No.: 401

Din Prison Break, din episoadele de la inceput:
Michael: Be the change you want in the world (Ghandi) Am folosit-o si intr-o lucrare pe care am avut-o pentru masterat.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:16 AM